Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Teenage dream


I spent my 4 whole days during this hols as a teen doing absolutely zilch and being quite unproductive in general. I'm thinking if I was a bit smarter, I should have got off my lazy ass and do something better such as STUDY-ing,HELP-ing my mom or etc


This is what I did for the whole 4 days
I didnt slept at night as I cant sleep and I dont know why:/
then I slept after my Subuh prayer then I woke up at 2 or 3 or 4pm,I took my bath
after that,I slept again and again until 6pm
I watched Tv and suddenly,BUKAK PUASA
Gosh Terrible
haha
im just tired and hey,=.-

ITS HOOOOOOOOLIDAAAAAAAAAAAY!

happy holiday ! :D cant wait for raya! but i need to study for my final exams. God. im so scared.

oh try listening to Katy Perry-Teenage Dream. I swear to god the song is so sweet! I had been listening to it for 6 or 7 times already. haha.and mum already told me,'kurangkan makan sikit klau nk kurus la'yeaahh Im gettin fat(SERIOUS) but I just dont care
As a matter of FACT im a happy fat girl(Lols)
ANDDD I lied,Im not Happy
Im so boring now


k bye