Tuesday, September 14, 2010

its aidilfitri babe...

I've been using the word 'tired' rather a lot lately. Oh yes, I'm tired of being considerate. You know the feeling where you just feel unappreciated and the other party has the guts to say you're the one that has never appreciated whatever he/she has done. I fine that extremely funny.
I've never ever talked or said a thing about this. Cause I didn't really care. But obviously things have blewn out of proportion. I'm not mad. I don't feel a thing, in fact. I just feel like sharing. Everyone knows at a certain point, the turning point changes people. You've changed. I've changed.
Everyone has changed. For better or for worse, only God knows. I'm the klutz that falls easily, get hurts easily, get fooled easily. You're the big hero/heroine, right ? If all this means that I'll lose my friend but then things will get back to normal, by all means I'd rather lose this friend.
We're old enough to think of what's right and what's wrong. Lifes a bumpy road. This is the part of the road where there are just too many bumpers on it. I'm sorry if I've ever made you feel neglected, left out or anything. Was never my intention to make you feel that way. But like I said before,
Everything changes. And in the end, its not about who's winning and who's losing the battle. Its not even a battle. A true and honest friendship is definitely hard to find. Sometimes, you may think this is what you call true friends, when it actually is not.

I don't hate you. I never will.

Just remember, You'll always be my friend. You can hate me, for all I care. It doesn't matter anymore. I guess I just feel grateful now. I'm happy, and I hope you are too.
I'm sorry, thanks.