Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lets dance the night away


And I know, I'll find deep inside me,
I can be the one - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus


My darling, what did you expect?
I probably still adore you
With your hands around my neck
Or I did last time I checked-artic monkeys

Baby never act wild, very low key on the profile
Catching villians is no
Let me tell you how it goes
Curve's the word, spin's the verbs
Lovers it curves so freak what you heard-Klaxons


Drink all day
Play all night
Let's get it poppin
I'm in Miami bitch-LMFAO

I think I'll go to Boston
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather
I think I'll get a lover and fly him out to Spain-Augustuna


Everything is going to change,I guess lahh but Insya-Allah I hope its not going difference that much:) BUT hey ,we just need to go with the flowowow.haha
HAPPY AUGUST :)