Saturday, August 21, 2010

And I turn Around

I have been so busy that I think I don't even remember if I've shampoo'ed my hair this morning. These past few weeks has been pretty pretty hectic. Explains why I've been gone for a long period of time. Personally, being away from blogger, and all the social networking sites has changed me. In some way or another, I feel that I am more mature than I was before. More mature than the previous post. But I guess 'some things' are still the same. The same dusty ol' same. I'm getting sick and tired of having to deal with this issues, frankly speaking but who am I to say anything.

Okay enough of that. These few weeks taught me that, you just have to close one eye and just forget the past, forgive, forget and move on. It's easier said than done, yeah I know. But moving on helps the most. Even friends, the ones that I can always count on. Those are the kind off people worth sticking around with. The ones that will always stand beside you through thick and thin.


And so, writing this entry has made me realize that everything happens for a reason.
I'm happy now.Im in love with myself
hah!:D