Saturday, July 10, 2010

WHY ITS SO HARD TO MOVE ON?

I am so emotionally devastated.. For about the last five, six months, I have been going through a rough patch.I guess I'm having a hard time being in denial. Other times, I thought he might have been just upset because of the little arguments that we have had but this time, I think he means it. I don't know what is wrong with me. I guess he has been thinking about this before he decide to.That's why its so easy for him and a few days after that I can see already have some1 else. I can see his new pictures with her.Other times in the past, when we broke up, I tried so hard to move on but I couldn't. I went out, made new friends and stayed occupied. But he doesn't leave my mind. I honestly feel like it might be. I guess I am most to blame here because I revolved my world around him. I don't know what to do, I'm hurting so much. I felt heart broken at what he said to me b4 this and he has given me so many chances. I'll admit that I was clingy and I'm sorry I did not put more effort in making myself a better person for him. I always realize things when it is too late
I try and try to be strong.
I don't think I can ever truly move on and I am not left asking myself why
I know it is selfish on me to try to hold on to someone who doesn't want to be with me I don't know how to move on.I just want to be happy again.
Since he already happy with some1 else
im not so good
seriously
urgh come on!I cant be this weak
:/